“Well! The 4-week challenge is over, but I want it to continue!!!! Not as much weight loss (scale) but ummmm those inches are melting…..need more waist beads! Lol!”
Cultivate, Nurture and Truly be Healthy
The journey towards wholistic health is the journey back to your foundation. The wellness courses provides the knowledge, motivation, and tools to help you make health-promoting decisions. The courses address the dimensions of health through the mind, body and spirit.
Destined for Greatness
4 Weeks to improve your health as you strive for success.
- Learn how to create a mental, physical and emotional health regimen that fits into your busy lifestyle.
- Learn how to create a stress reduction plan that actually works!
- Simple everyday tips that give you power over your health journey.
Time To Cool Down
7-day program to replenish your body after experiencing "Burnout"
- Fight or Flight: Introduction to your adrenal glands and how essential they are to your overall health!
- Practice exercises that help to stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system
- Help the body heal by implementing practices to improve your sleep.
28 Days to Health
28-day Jumpstart to wholistic health
- 4 weeks of digital workouts
- 4 weeks of balanced meal plans
- 4 weeks of affirmations and journaling
- Tips to maintaining a youthful appearance at any age
“…she has enhanced my life…”
“I’ve worked with Dr. Basheerah for over 10 years. She has enhanced my life physically, mentally, and spiritually. One word that describes her is “REAL”. Her teaching methods challenged me to self-reflect, but more importantly provided me the tools to be the best me. My outlook on life has changed for the better and I owe a lot of that to Dr. Basheerah’s motivational lessons. She’s the BEST!”
“…you are awesome…”
“My total weight loss is 16.9 lbs in 4 weeks!!!. My physical change is what I am happy about. This will continue, I will take advantage of this momentum. Lastly, thank Dr. Basheerah, for providing this platform. There is so much I can say… just know you are awesome and we appreciate everything you have done”.